Vectaire Elix > Low Voltage Extractor Fan With 3 Speeds (Cord).
Vectaire Elix low voltage, continuous running extractor fan in white. Pull Cord operation (SAP PCDB listed). Size 4" outlet diameter.
- Energy efficient EC motor.
- Low level continuous ventilation to control condensation.
- Removal polypropylene filter (washable).
- 3 speed centrifugal fan.
- Choice of 2 low speeds at installation.
- Suitable for wall or ceiling mounting.
- Suitable for domestic bathrooms and wetrooms.
- Low noise levels and running costs.
- Low voltage for added safety (SELV).
- Operated by pull cord (pull cord control).
- Exhausts directly to the outside or through long lengths of ducting (up to 15 meters).
- Anti-vibration design.
- Shockproof with high quality technopolymer casing.
- Extremely low running costs (low carbon footprint).
- Double insulated motors of shaded pole type mounted on self-lubricating, sealed ball bearings for long life.
- Operates in ambient temperatures (up to 40°C).
- Double insulated - no earth required.
- Very low noise levels and optimum performance.
- Fan outlet size: 99mm (4").
- Runs continuously at pre-selected choice of two speeds (fixed at installation).
- Speed 1 operates at 8.8 l/s (factory set).
- Speed 2 operates at 13 l/s.
- 43,000 Hour life motors with maintenance free ball bearings.
- IPX4 splashproof rated - can safely be installed in Zones I and II.
- Building Regulations Parts L1 2010 and F 2010.
- SAP PCDB Listed (dMEV).
- EU RoHS Directive Compliant.
- CE approved.
- Energy Saving Trust Best Practice Compliant.
- Complies with IEC60335-2-80, LVD2006/95/CE and EMC2014/30/UE (European Directive against radio interference and electro-magnetic compatibility.
- NOTE: These fans are NOT suitable for use with Gravity Grilles (they should be installed using either cowls or fixed grilles).
- Colour: White.
- Example image shown.
- 5 year Vectaire warranty (1 year parts and labour, 4 years parts only)
€183.46 inc VAT & Delivery
€149.15 excluding VAT
RRP: €221.45 Save: €37.99
Product Code: VE-ELX1003LV
Vectaire's Elix range of high performance, 3 speed continuous, centrifugal extractor fans are energy efficient, have been tested to the highest standards (SAP PCDB Listed). Suitable for installation in a wet room wall or ceiling.
Vectaire is the leader in the design, manufacture and supply of ventilation products and systems, with over thirty years' experience in the UK air movement industry. Experts in solutions to ventilation problems, cost effectiveness and energy efficiency.
|What customers are saying about Taps4Less|
|“Excellent service items are as described. Delivery exceptional 2 days after ordering. Would recommend your company to everyone. Prices are excellent.” - Ms Rita Kelly, Midlands || |
|Read more reviews Tell us what you think |
Prices: At Taps4Less.ie, the price shown includes VAT. The full VAT details are shown in the shopping cart. There are no extra charges.
Free Delivery: All orders include free delivery to any mainland Ireland address. Phone for rates to islands.
Secure Shopping: Buy safely at Taps4Less.ie. Our ordering system is certified by Verisign and audited by Visa and MasterCard.
Bulk Orders: Please contact us for details of discounts on bulk purchases.
Ceramic Valve Technology:All Taps4Less.ie modern bathroom taps use ceramic disc valves instead of traditional washers, except where noted in the full product description. Ceramic valves give you extra smooth operation and longer life.