AquaStrap shower tray and bath sealing strip (3.4 meter roll).
- The best EPDM Upstand Seal on the market!
- Up-stand seal used for sealing shower trays or bath tubs.
- Forms a continuous flexible up-stand.
- Easy-fit flexible waterproof upstand.
- Designed to be fitted onto the side of a shower tray, bath or worktop before installation.
- Remains watertight in the event of the silicone seal leaking through joint movement or natural deterioration.
- EPDM up-stand is a tough durable flexible material that is not easily torn or pierced.
- Supplied with alcohol wipes and butyl adhesive endcap foam cords.
- Ideal secondary and permanent water barrier behind the first line of defence.
- Strong tacky black age resistant band that provides strong flexible sealing bond.
- Polymeric materials and BS6213 advises that consideration is given to the preparation of such materials to prevent direct contact with reactive sealants.
- Two release liners on the adhesive face allow a ‘hang and bond’ first and second fix installation method (simple installation).
- Fitting instructions included.
- Size: 3.4 Meters long.
- CE approved.
- Sealux currently refer to are publications of the British Standards Codes of Practice and NHBC Standards as of 2010.
- Manufacturers standard guarantee.
Aquastrap from Sealux is a self-adhesive easy-fit flexible waterproof upstand seal designed to be fitted onto the side of a shower tray, bath or worktop before installation. The up-stand is sandwiched between the tile and wall and is flexible enough to accommodate ledge and wall joint movement.
Sealux Ltd. specialises in the design, manufacture and distribution of innovative movement joint seals for installation between shower trays or baths and adjacent shower walls prior to the tiling, waterproofing or panelling.