Salamander Pumps > Right RP75TU Twin Shower Pump (Universal. 2.2 Bar).
Salamander Right Pumps RP50TU twin flow Universal centrifugal shower pump with flexible hoses. For boosting pressure with a positive and negative head plumbing systems.
- Designed to power a bathroom or showers.
- Ideal for boosting hot and/or cold supplies to thermostatic or manual mixer valves.
- If you want the highest possible flow rate, then the Right Pumps are the best available on the market.
- The new RIGHT PUMP range replaces the old ESP, RHP, RSP, and RGP ranges.
- Centrifugal pumps to incorporate Crossover technology, this means that the entire range can supply multi outlets if needed.
- The centrifugal impeller means these pumps offer better flow and pressure to your shower and are the quietest shower pumps available.
- Equipped with CrossoverTM technology the twin ended pumps can be used to pump baths and basins as well as showers.
- Quiet: 50.2 dBA.
- LED Technology and impressively quiet.
- Continuously rated motor: Allowing the pump to run as long as its needed.
- Guaranteed to offer a quieter operating noise level
- Pre-wired with 1.5 metre power cable.
- Works on positive and negative head plumbing systems (universal).
- Compact Salamander exclusive shaft seal
- Pump type: Centrifugal.
- Dry run protection.
- 4 x Flexible hoses included.
- Flow: 44 Litres per minute (2.2 bar).
- Maximum water temperature: 65°C
- Connections: Supplied with ¾" Female x 22mm Push-Fit x 280mm long.
- Anti-vibration flexible hoses with integral isolating valves.
- Pump connections: 3/4" BSP.
- Power: 230v.
- Type: A.C Induction Motor.
- Pressure Vessel Air Pre-Charge: 14 psi.
- Current at full load: 2.70A.
- Power consumption: 630W.
- Fuse: 5A.
- Pressure @ 16lpm (8lpm for singles): 1.9 bar.
- Pressure @ 8lpm (4lpm for singles): 2.1 bar.
- Pressure @ Closed Head : 2.2 bar.
- Made in Britain.
- CE approved.
- WRAS approved.
- IP Rating:IPX2.
- 3 Year warranty: Salamander give a 3 year warranty on this shower pump.
€595.56 inc VAT & Delivery
€484.20 excluding VAT
RRP: €908.21 Save: €312.65
Product Code: S-RP75TU
Salamander Pumps are one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of shower and domestic water pumps. Innovation is used throughout the organisation to create higher quality plumbing products. They offer outstanding customer service at every step of the journey.
Over the last 5 years Salamander have completely overhauled their Shower Pumps range, taking feedback from installers and householders and using some cutting-edge technologies to make their pumps some of the quietest, most compact and most reliable pumps on the market. Whether you need to power just one shower or your whole house, the Salamander Pumps range of shower pumps will have something to help.
Selecting the Right Shower Pump.
- GRAVITY FED: If you live in an older property there's a good chance you have a gravity-fed system, renowned for poor pressure and flow.
- MAINS FED: Combination boilers are common and rely solely on mains pressure to deliver water around your home.
- UNVENTED: Unvented systems require a separate hot water cylinder to store a quantity of hot water at mains pressure.
|What customers are saying about Taps4Less|
|“Thank you for an excellent service. Regards and best wishes for a Happy Christmas.” - Gordon Ingate ||“My taps arrived today. Thank you for fast delivery. I’m very pleased with them and will certainly recommend your company.” - Angie White |
|Read more reviews Tell us what you think |
Prices: At Taps4Less.ie, the price shown includes VAT. The full VAT details are shown in the shopping cart. There are no extra charges.
Free Delivery: All orders include free delivery to any mainland Ireland address. Phone for rates to islands.
Secure Shopping: Buy safely at Taps4Less.ie. Our ordering system is certified by Verisign and audited by Visa and MasterCard.
Bulk Orders: Please contact us for details of discounts on bulk purchases.
Ceramic Valve Technology:All Taps4Less.ie modern bathroom taps use ceramic disc valves instead of traditional washers, except where noted in the full product description. Ceramic valves give you extra smooth operation and longer life.