Salamander Pumps > CT80BU Bathroom Shower Pump (Universal . 2.6 Bar).
Salamander CT80BU Bathroom twin flow regenerative shower pump with flexible hoses. For Universal head plumbing systems (positive and negative).
- Specifically designed to deliver the pressure and performance needed to boost water supplies to a bathroom, en-suite or utility room.
- Suitable across a wide range of shower types and heads, single and mixer taps, these pumps will also refill your toilet cistern in double quick time.
- Innovative and patent protected, this range of pumps is also compact and powerful.
- Compact in size and impressively quiet.
- Quiet: From only 53.5 dBA.
- Crossover Technology.
- Continuously rated motor: Allowing the pump to run as long as it needs to
- AV couplers included.
- Anti-vibration feet
- Pre-wired with 1.5 metre power cable.
- Independently tested.
- Works on positive and negative head plumbing systems.
- Compact Salamander exclusive shaft seal
- Solid State Switching is the reliable and robust pump activation system.
- Pump type: Regenerative.
- Pressure vessel air pre-charge: 29 psi.
- 4 x Flexible hoses included.
- Flow: 32 Litres per minute (2.6 bar).
- Maximum water temperature: 65°C
- Connections: Supplied with 22mm or 15mm pushfit x ¾ antivibration flexible hoses with integral isolating valves.
- Pump connections: 3/4" BSP.
- Power: 230v.
- Type: A.C Induction Motor.
- Current at full load: 2.24A.
- Power consumption: 484W.
- Fuse: 3A.
- Pressure @ 16lpm (8lpm for singles): 1.8 bar.
- Pressure @ 8lpm (4lpm for singles): 2.4 bar.
- Pressure @ Closed Head : 2.6 bar.
- Made in Britain.
- CE approved.
- WRAS approved.
- IP Rating:IPX2.
- 3 Year guarantee: Salamander give a 3 year guarantee on this shower pump.
€550.99 inc VAT & Delivery
€447.96 excluding VAT
RRP: €830.52 Save: €279.53
Product Code: S-CT80BU
Salamander Pumps are one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of shower and domestic water pumps. Innovation is used throughout the organisation to create higher quality plumbing products. They offer outstanding customer service at every step of the journey.
Over the last 5 years Salamander have completely overhauled their Shower Pumps range, taking feedback from installers and householders and using some cutting-edge technologies to make their pumps some of the quietest, most compact and most reliable pumps on the market. Whether you need to power just one shower or your whole house, the Salamander Pumps range of shower pumps will have something to help.
Selecting the Right Shower Pump.
- GRAVITY FED: If you live in an older property there's a good chance you have a gravity-fed system, renowned for poor pressure and flow.
- MAINS FED: Combination boilers are common and rely solely on mains pressure to deliver water around your home.
- UNVENTED: Unvented systems require a separate hot water cylinder to store a quantity of hot water at mains pressure.
|What customers are saying about Taps4Less|
|“I just wanted to say thanks, - the taps have arrived and are just as
gorgeous as the pictures on the web.” - Andrea Sinton || |
|Read more reviews Tell us what you think |
Prices: At Taps4Less.ie, the price shown includes VAT. The full VAT details are shown in the shopping cart. There are no extra charges.
Free Delivery: All orders include free delivery to any mainland Ireland address. Phone for rates to islands.
Secure Shopping: Buy safely at Taps4Less.ie. Our ordering system is certified by Verisign and audited by Visa and MasterCard.
Bulk Orders: Please contact us for details of discounts on bulk purchases.
Ceramic Valve Technology:All Taps4Less.ie modern bathroom taps use ceramic disc valves instead of traditional washers, except where noted in the full product description. Ceramic valves give you extra smooth operation and longer life.