Hydrabath > Laguna Corner Whirlpool Bath With 24 Jets & Panel, 1350x1350mm.
Hydrabath Laguna corner whirlpool bath with 24 jets, legs, pre-fitted pump, underwater LED light and front panel (1350x1350mm).
- Offers generous bathing space and maximises space in any bathroom.
- This attractive and timeless design is everything you need for an alternative looking bathroom.
- Front bath panel included (acrylic).
- High quality Orbit whirlpool system.
- 6 x Large fully adjustable hydro jets with flow control. 3 on each side.
- 4 x Fully adjustable micro jets on the back rest.
- 4 x Fully adjustable micro jets at your feet.
- 10 x Solid brass, chrome plated air jets in the base.
- Legs included.
- Pop up bath waste included.
- Easy clean surface.
- Full electronic controls.
- Powerful underwater LED light (for chromatherapy).
- Separate air controller to adjust the whirlpool air turbulence.
- Child safe suction filter.
- Self purge system: Cleans out the pipework when the system has emptied.
- Strong acrylic construction. Asterite acrylic sheet.
- Timber blocks to offer rim support and fixing points for easy installation.
- Encapsulated baseboard routed and shaped to cover the full base of the bath (including around plug hole).
- Supplied with corner bath fittings as standard.
- Colour: White.
- Powerful air blower: 560 watts.
- Heater power: 250 watts.
- Pump: 1 HP (pre-fitted).
- Run dry protection: Water pump will automatically stop if there is not enough water to operate.
- Size: 1350W x 1350D mm.
- NOTE: This is a bespoke special order whirlpool bath (please allow 10 days for delivery).
- Due to its radius, the Laguna bath cannot be installed with EPS tiling board.
- Made in Britain.
- CE approved.
- Standards: EN263 and EN198.
- Example image shown.
- 25 Year Guarantee: Manufacturers guarantee on this bath for 25 years (standard).
- 2 Year Guarantee: Manufacturers guarantee the whirlpool systems in this bath for 2 years.
€2,678.38 inc VAT & Delivery
€2,177.54 excluding VAT
RRP: n/a Save: n/a
Product Code: HB-LAG1350X1350-24J
Hydrabath set the highest standards in bath manufacturing in the UK and Europe, always competitive in price and look great in any bathroom. You can relax and take comfort in the purchase of your new Hydrabath as hey come with a full no quibble 25 year guarantee.
Hydrabath use the best materials, processes, and modern designs in the production of their luxury acrylic baths. Hydrabath products are built in Yorkshire to EN 198 standards (the highest European standard).
|What customers are saying about Taps4Less|
|“Just perfect, very quick delivery, quality item.” - Mike, Glos. ||“Order delivered very quickly, and correctly. Regular emails were sent advising the order status. Excellent, I could not fault the service that I received.” - Bernie Avery, Romsey |
|Read more reviews Tell us what you think |
Prices: At Taps4Less.ie, the price shown includes VAT. The full VAT details are shown in the shopping cart. There are no extra charges.
Free Delivery: All orders include free delivery to any mainland Ireland address. Phone for rates to islands.
Secure Shopping: Buy safely at Taps4Less.ie. Our ordering system is certified by Verisign and audited by Visa and MasterCard.
Bulk Orders: Please contact us for details of discounts on bulk purchases.
Ceramic Valve Technology:All Taps4Less.ie modern bathroom taps use ceramic disc valves instead of traditional washers, except where noted in the full product description. Ceramic valves give you extra smooth operation and longer life.