FloFit+ > Easylay PB Pipe 15mm (50 Meter Length).
FloFit+ Easylay Polybutylene pipe (15mm, 50m length).
- 5-layer barrier (EVOH) pipe manufactured from polybutylene.
- PB pipe is more flexible and ideal for longer runs and underfloor heating systems.
- Polybutylene is a high molecular weight polymer, manufactured by polymerizing butane-1 and is primarily used in hot water piping applications worldwide.
- PB pipe has many advantages over metal and other plastic piping systems; corrosion, scale, and electrolysis resistance; freezing tolerance, high temperature pressure carrying capabilities and ease of installation due to its flexibility.
- This pipe thermally expands and allowances of 1% in length need to be taken into consideration when pipe is installed at 20°C for use up to 82°C during an installation.
- FloFit+ PB barrier pipe has been approved for hot and cold water distribution systems, underfloor heating systems, central heating systems and plumbing systems.
- The flexible nature of also allows for considerable ease of installation with significant time and cost savings.
- FloFit+ PB barrier pipe incorporates an EVOH oxygen diffusion barrier layer sandwiched within the wall of the pipe which protects the layer from physical and UV damage.
- The risk of fire generated using blowtorches is removed.
- The EVOH layer which complies with DIN 4726 and ISO 17455 renders the pipe virtually impervious to gases.
- Offers a high performance pressure and temperature rating resistant to most chemicals.
- Reduced water hammer noise.
- Less noise from expansion and contraction caused by water flow.
- Approved for use in all domestic installations throughout the UK’s regional water authorities.
- Size: 15mm (50 meter length).
- Colour: White.
- WRAS approved (approval no - 1707604 & 2009549).
- BSI Kitemark (BS7291 Parts 1, 2 and 2 ‘Class S’ (KM36801).
- Made in the UK.
- Complies with the recommendations of BS6920 Part 1.
- NOTE: FloFit+ pipe inserts must be used on all installations with FloFit+.
- Example image shown.
- 50 Year guarantee: FloPlast guarantee their FloFit+ pipe against any manufacturing defects for 50 years.
- Installation guidelines must be adhered to.
€97.18 inc VAT
€79.01 excluding VAT
RRP: €130.66 Save: €33.48
Product Code: FLOFIT-124402
The all-new FloFit+ push-fit hot and cold plumbing system from FloPlast. FloFit+ is a flexible and fully demountable push-fit plumbing system suitable for all domestic and small commercial hot & cold water installations, including central heating systems for both pressurised (unvented) and combi (vented) systems. FloFit+ enables the installer to undertake a faster, easier and more cost effective installation. Independent testing confirms time savings of up to 40% compared with traditional plumbing materials.
Founded in 1991, FloPlast is a well-established manufacturer and supplier of Plastic Building and Plumbing systems to the UK construction sector. FloPlast focus on product design with many innovative features incorporated into their products. This makes them practical, both to install and in their functionality. The company has invested heavily in its infrastructure, ensuring that products are manufactured and supplied to customers in the most cost effective manner.
|What customers are saying about Taps4Less|
|“simply outstanding.. thank you..” - Reg, Surrey ||“Great Product, Good Value, Quick Delivery.” - David Macaulay, Argyll |
|Read more reviews Tell us what you think |
Prices: At Taps4Less.ie, the price shown includes VAT. The full VAT details are shown in the shopping cart. There are no extra charges.
Free Delivery: All orders over €99 include free delivery to any mainland Ireland address. Phone for rates to islands.
Secure Shopping: Buy safely at Taps4Less.ie. Our ordering system is certified by Verisign and audited by Visa and MasterCard.
Bulk Orders: Please contact us for details of discounts on bulk purchases.
Ceramic Valve Technology:All Taps4Less.ie modern bathroom taps use ceramic disc valves instead of traditional washers, except where noted in the full product description. Ceramic valves give you extra smooth operation and longer life.